Loving like Marshall & Lily


posted by ahmongamericanfairytale on ,

No comments

My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show "How I Met Your Mother". A really good friend suggested the show to me, and while my husband has been watching the show for several years (on and off) without me, if it wasn't for my good friend, I probably wouldn't have started to watch it. 

Anyhow, I love it! It's such a great show with great characters and I never get tired of watching re-runs either! 

If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommended it. On the show, there are two characters = Marshall and Lily. In the show, they are a loving and funny couple. My husband and I can relate to them in so many ways! 

So, I decided to make a dedication to our love stories. I was inspired to do this by a photo on pinterest which was originally posted on http://themetapicture.com/better-love-story/ (a least I think itis the original source).


Who wants love stories like Romeo&Juliet or Cleo&March? 

When you've got love stories like ours!!


Leave a Reply